Does your organisation truly understand how damaging a crisis could be?
Can you trust staff to say and do the right things in the midst of a crisis?
Have you done a proper crisis simulation within the last 12 months?
If you answered no to any of these questions then this could be the most important training you ever undertake.
We’ll work closely with your team to develop realistic crisis scenarios to ensure staff understand the gravity of the situation.
The simulation will test:
- your organisation’s readiness to deal with a crisis
- whether your crisis communication plans and crisis response procedures work together
- speed of sign off and response times
- how well your people deal with the media
- the calibre of your messaging
- your spokesperson’s ability to demonstrate empathy
- internal communication protocols
- how your organisation is likely to be perceived both during and after a crisis